Internationally renowned speakers will present their most recent scientific data on physical activity, exercise, nutrition and health with a strong focus on prevention at the 5th ICCR Congress on Chronic Societal Cardiometabolic Diseases.
The objectives of the congress are:
- To better understand the pathophysiology of cardiometabolic diseases.
- To review large cardiometabolic imaging studies showing links between ectopic fat and cardiometabolic risk outcomes.
- To recognise health complications associated with excess visceral adiposity/ectopic fat.
- To discuss how to assess and manage cardiometabolic risk in clinical practice with a focus on lifestyle.
- To understand how population-based approaches may contribute to improve cardiometabolic health
Come to an outstanding conference to refresh your knowledge on how to use lifestyle to prevent/manage cardiometabolic diseases!
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you in Québec City next July!