4th Canadian Obesity Summit
The Canadian Obesity Network and the Canadian Association of Bariatric Physicians and Surgeons are set to welcome more than 1,000 delegates to Toronto this week to discuss the latest in obesity prevention and treatment research and practice trends.
- 230 speakers from Canada and around the world
- 80 oral abstract & 14 symposia sessions
- 32 Hot Topics & Controversies sessions
- 30+ workshops organized by leading organizations
- 89 Mainpro-M1 accredited hrs to choose from for max 35 credits, + 4.0 SCOPE points!
WHEN: April 28th – May 2nd, 2015
WHERE: Westin Harbour Castle Hotel, Toronto, ON, 1 Harbour Square, Toronto, ON M5J 1A6