73rd ADA Scientific Session
The target audience for this medical event is basically for Physicians, scientists, researchers, nurses, nurse practitioners, dietitians, podiatric physicians, pharmacists, psychologists, and other health care professionals involved in diabetes research or the delivery of diabetes care and services will benefit from the comprehensive programming of the Scientific Sessions.
The American Diabetes Association’s Scientific Sessions offers researchers and health care professionals from around the world the unique opportunity to share ideas and learn about the significant advances in diabetes research, treatment, and care.
The program is categorized into eight distinct theme areas allowing you to focus within your specialty or expand your knowledge in other areas. Theme Areas :
• Acute and Chronic Complications
• Behavioral Medicine, Clinical Nutrition, Education, and Exercise
• Clinical Diabetes/Therapeutics
• Insulin Action/Molecular Metabolism
• Integrated Physiology/Obesity
• Islet Biology/Insulin Secretion.