Canadian Cardiovascular Congress 2018
About the Canadian Cardiovascular Congress
Hosted by the Canadian Cardiovascular Society and the Heart and Stroke Foundation, the Canadian Cardiovascular Congress (CCC) is the largest gathering of cardiovascular and allied health professionals in Canada.
Cardiologists, cardiovascular surgeons, researchers, nurses and other cardiovascular specialists from across Canada and around the globe come to CCC to connect with other members of the cardiovascular team, to discover how to incorporate the latest science into their practice and to attend cutting-edge, accredited education sessions.
- Strengthen the Canadian cardiovascular care community
- Promote Canadian perspectives on cardiovascular sciences to a global audience
- Enhance opportunities for professional collaboration and networking
- Offer a highly visible platform to showcase research from early career investigators
- Develop the next generation of cardiovascular care leaders through mentorship and network growth
- Provide a forum for the discussion of public policy to strengthen cardiovascular care in Canada