HEART UK 28th Annual Conference
THE conference for primary and secondary healthcare professionals encouraging medical, scientific, student and patient attendees with an interest in lipids, atherosclerosis, cholesterol conditions, cardiovascular disease and nutrition. In July 2014 HEART UK’s annual conference will be covering the latest information on key areas in the prevention and treatment of hyperlipidaemia and atherosclerosis, with a programme equally suited to clinicians in both primary and secondary care and scientists alike.
Who should attend?
Consultants, SpRs, Chemical Pathologists, Clinical Lipidologists, Geneticists, Cardiologists, Vascular Surgeons, Stroke Physicians, General Practitioners, GPs with Specialist Interest in CVD, Physicians, Diabetologists, Scientists and researchers in cardiovascular diseases, Specialist FH nurses, Dietitians, Nutritionists, Ancillary health professionals, Caring Professionals, Community Pharmacists, Directors of Public Health, Healthcare Commissioners.
The conference for medical, scientific, healthcare, student and patient attendees with an interest in lipids, atherosclerosis, cholesterol conditions, cardiovascular disease and nutrition.
- Allied Health Professional & Primary Care Study Day
- Hyperlipidaemia Education Study Day
- An attendance of between 200-250 participants covering primary and secondary care, patients and industry.
- Informative plenary sessions given by eminent national and international speakers.
- Interactive sessions on clinical cases and patient and public issues.
- Sessions suited to healthcare professionals in both primary and secondary care and clinicians and scientists alike.
- Welcome reception with opening guest speaker – a great opportunity to begin networking.
- Annual dinner and entertainment.