HEART UK 31st Annual Conference
Who should attend?
Consultants, SpRs, Chemical Pathologists, Clinical Lipidologists, Geneticists, Cardiologists, Vascular Surgeons, Stroke Physicians, General Practitioners, GPs with Specialist Interest in CVD, Physicians, Diabetologists, Scientists and researchers in cardiovascular diseases, Specialist FH nurses, Dietitians, Nutritionists, Ancillary health professionals, Caring Professionals, Community Pharmacists, Directors of Public Health, Healthcare Commissioners.
The conference for medical, scientific, healthcare and student attendees with an interest in lipids, atherosclerosis, cholesterol conditions, cardiovascular disease and nutrition.
- The “Must go” conference for anyone interested in lipids and involved in primary and secondary care or industry
- 2 day Medical & Scientific + Health Care conference programme (Thursday – Friday)
- PLUS additional Hyperlipidaemia Education study day and behavioural change workshop (Wednesday)
- NEW GP and primary care workshop session (Thursday)
- Informative plenary sessions given by eminent national and international speakers
- Interactive sessions on clinical cases and patient and public issues
- Sessions suited to clinicians in both primary and secondary care and scientists alike
- Social programme includes Welcome reception (Wednesday) and conference dinner (Thursday)
- Ample opportunity for networking