VIRTUAL MEETING 31st International Congress on Prevention of Diabetes and ComplicationsDiabetes Meeting 2020
With the amalgamation of peerless speakers of Diabetes 2019 Conference Series is privileged to announce its “Diabetes Webinar” which will be held on September 23, 2020 online. We cordially welcome all the eminent researchers, students and delegates to take part in this upcoming Diabetes conference to witness invaluable scientific discussions and contribute to future innovations in the field of Diabetes.
According to WHO, about 60 million people with diabetes in the European Region. About 10.3% of men and 9.6% of women aged 25 years and over. Worldwide, high blood glucose kills about 3.4 million people annually amongst 80% of these deaths occur in low- and middle-income countries, and almost half are people aged under 70 years. WHO projects diabetes deaths will double between 2005 and 2030. The overall risk of death among people with diabetes is at least double the risk of their peers without diabetes. Reflecting this imperative, Conference Series is all set to host Diabetes webinar this year which will provide the future leadership in this key area for global health.
Diabetes Webinar 2020 will focus on the latest and exciting innovations in all areas of Diabetes research which offers a unique opportunity for investigators across the globe to meet, network, and perceive new scientific innovations. The two days conference includes workshops, symposiums, special keynote sessions conducted by eminent and renowned speakers who excel in the field of Diabetes which include: Advanced Technologies for Treatment of Diabetes, Emerging Focus in Diabetes Research, Diabetes Research in Clinical Practice, Computational Biology of Diabetes, Cell Therapy for Diabetes and its Complications, Genetics of Diabetes, Diabetes Management, Transplantation for Diabetes, Endocrinology Disorders and Treatment.
Young Research’s Awards at Diabetes Webinar 2020 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum – Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the Diabetes Webinar 2020 young research forum.
- Young Scientist Award recognition certificate and memento to the winners
- Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
- Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
- Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
- Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
- Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field
- Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
- It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
Diabetes Webinar 2020 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join Diabetes Webinar 2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our Diabetes Webinar 2020 more successful.